I value my privacy very highly. On more than one occasion I’ve even been called paranoid. But, as the saying goes, paranoid people are seldom surprised. I treat your privacy in the same manner I like mine to be treated.
This means, among other things, that:
- I will not discuss your financial matters (aka “your bidness”) with anyone outside my firm, unless you give me express permission to do so.
- I will not share your contact information with anyone outside my firm, unless you give me express permission to do so.
- Although I frequently use real-life examples of client experiences as teaching tools, I will never do so in a way that personally identifies you, unless you give me your express permission to do so.
- I will take reasonable and prudent steps to protect the information you’ve entrusted to my care, whether in physical or digital form.
- I will require the same standard of care for anyone working for me or on my behalf, whether as an employee, contractor, or vendor.
If you have any questions or concerns about how sensitively I’ll be treating your information, please call or write me.